If you’ve recently graduated or are nearing the end of an Arts Education, Curatorial Studies or Fine Arts degree, an internship with Kaldor Projects is a great way to get hands-on experience working on major contemporary art projects.
Our Education and Public Programs Manager is looking for interns on a voluntary basis, to assist with multilayers of program development for Project 30 (launching in June 2015) and beyond.
- Working closely with our Education and Public Programs Manager Assisting with the development and implementation of multiple public and education programs including talks, workshops and children's programs
- Assisting with the research and development of learning resources
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of education and public programs during the projects
- Completed or currently studying Art Education (or related field)
- Excellent organisational and research skillsExcellent written and communication skills
- Computer literacy, preferable with database and design skills
- Conscientious and meticulous
- Comfortable working with people from a range of demographics including children
- Available two days per week, with flexibility to increase days in the lead up and during the Project
- BYO laptop
How to apply:
Email your application to Sue Saxon firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Tuesday 18 November 2014.
- A cover letter addressing:
Why you’re interested in the internship and what you hope to gain from the experience
How you fulfill the key requirement
Availability (i.e. start and end dates, how many days per week, and which days of the week you’re available, etc) -
- A current resume/curriculum vitae of your employment, volunteer, intern and academic experience.